|2amscrapper (Helena Huber)|
And now for Challenge #20:
Gettin' Sketchy - Using At Least One Stampsmith Stamp
This week, we have a sketch for you to use as a starting point for your project! We can't wait to see how you use it! We hope you'll push the boundaries and come up with some innovative ideas for it!
- project may be any shape or dimensions
- sizes and positioning of layers may be altered to meet your needs
- colors of squares and circles have no impact on paper choices (i.e. reuse papers, etc.)
- embellish any way you wish (any materials, any placement)
- add sentiments anywhere you wish
- this is just meant to be a starting point
- most of all, just have fun!! :)
Here is some inspiration from the designers to get you started!!